We had a fab thanksgiving. Just our little family and some really good friends of ours.
My 7yr old daughter made these cute signs all by herself.
She decorated the house with them. I love it and have yet to take them down even though all of our Christmas stuff is up now (post to come on that)
I am so thankfulfor:
- my oh-so-patient husband
- 3 wonderful, crazy busy kids
- great friends who keep me sane
- my mom who always listens and encourages me
- my testimony of the Gospel
- Chris's job
- the GREAT health we have had this year
- the dvr - I swear it has changed my life
- magazines and books that always inspire and entertain
- the internet
- my iphone
I'm also thankful to have this blog and the opportunity to trade ideas. Don't forget to check back in 2 days for the 12 days of Christmas ideas.