Gather supplies: straw wreath, burplap, die cut machine, fabric and the glue gun. I didn't take step by step pictures, but it's pretty easy to do.
- cut long strips of burlap about 3 inches wide and wrap around the wreath
- cut out 9 scalloped circles. I use my Big Shot, but they could be cut by hand. Fold 2 over and glue down to wreath. Place one on top of other two.
- make a rolled fabric flower. I'm sure there are lots of great tutorials on the internet for these. I just took a long strip of fabric about 2 inches wide. Folded in half. Tie a knot at one end, then started wrapping the fabric around. About an inch in, twist it and glue it. Wrap around, twist and glue. Repeat.
- do the same with a rolled burlap flower. It's really messy but very cute.
- glue all the flowers onto the wreath and hang it with a piece of ribbon. (I nail mine right to the door. It stays very well- even in the wind.)