A few random things...
1. I found this cute box at Home Goods to hold my Blurb Books.
2. School starts in 17 days. I'm not ready. I've really enjoyed my kids home this summer!
3. I figured out that I can use the Nook and Kindle apps on my Ipad to read books. Even better- I found out that I can download books for free through my local library.
4. I'm still loving Instagram. Thanks to a few of the creative ladies I follow, I've found a bunch of photo apps to add flair to my photos too. My faves are bubbleframe, filter mania, phonto and picfx. You can follow me on Instagram @shescraftycrafty.
5. When I stopped by Home Goods for the box for my photo albums (see #1) last week, I added a few more striped shirts to my collection. I think I have an issue with striped shirts.
6. My sweetie and I were able to sneak off for a quick date night over the weekend. It's so nice to spend time with him and not be distracted by our kids. We haven't always made date nights a priority because of childcare issues but we have been doing better lately and it makes such a difference in our relationship.
7. I've been staying up too late (see #3) lately and am super tired.
8. My sweetie brought me flowers when he got home from his business trip last week. I can't believe how good they still look at a week old. I may need to keep fresh flowers in my house all the time. I love them!
9. I still haven't vacuumed out our van from our road trip to Orlando. I need to make it a priority this week. It's gross!!
10. My local Target was clearancing a bunch of their jewelry and I scored!! I've been really into jewelry and accessories lately and have even been making my own necklaces. I'll post about that soon.
What have you been up to?